Hi there. I've heard you can get a Personal Health Budget for mental health support not available on the NHS. I've tried to access one, to no avail, even though I've struggled with anxiety + depression for many years, I don't fit the criteria. Has anyone applied and succeeded in getting a Personal H...
Petition - https://petition.parliament... Video record all PIP, ESA and DLA medical assessments with patient consent Change the law so that Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Employment Support Allowance (ESA) and Disability Living Allowance (DLA) assessments must be video recorded, if the patient...
Yes ever since the new Care Act I have tried to get advocacy support, when I asked my Mother's previous social worker; her response was that I 'didn't like what was being said'. My now advocate had to intervene himself in me accessing advocacy support - took a year to do so, as the local authority w...
I do have Power of Attorney for Finance/Property + Health/Welfare. SS have deemed my Mother has capacity for Health/Welfare. She has Dementia/Alzheimer's.. There is no safe-guarding going on at the moment. Just that SS have the attitude they can dictate/control/undermine/disrespect me, however they ...
I don't live with my Mum. I have emailed CarersUk, unfortunately I don't get any helpful responses.
It's not possible to change care agency, this is now the 4th care agency + the council have diminished the care agencies on their books. At a meeting last October I was threatened if this care agency pull out, my Mum would have to go in a care home. When I was pressured to keep to allocated times to...
Make the video recording of PIP and ESA assessments mandatory: please consider signing and spread the word:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/190187
Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone who is a carer, also has input for their loved one from a care agency, and how you all work together (if in reality that's possible)? As my Mother since 2012 is on the 4th care agency, all according to social workers having to abandon the care package coz of me. The...
The past couple of years we've had this care agency, the carers are familiar with my friend coming over helping me. Just this one carer who is older thinks she's above me, coz they have social services on their side.
Honestly, my Mum is sick of the whole situation. The care agency have come down hard on me in the past about what times I'm allowed at my Mum's house - all coz they have social services on their side. This particular carer even was allowed to lock me out - which I eventually managed to sort it out ....