Update: I've had the courage of phoning Mind Head Office about this. As under the Care Act and with the advocate involved with Mind - pigs are training to fly more like - who assured me they could help me all they can, I'm trying to get them to help me deal with things. I can't let this go; especial...
Hi guys. My advocacy support worker is proving more than difficult to get help and support with. He has been pressuring me for some time now to finalize my Mother's care plan. Initially it was with a view to getting my Mother back to Day Centre, now I'm feeling he's exasperated with how things are t...
Hi thanks for response. I've emailed my advocate stressing he understands + support me with things - fingers crossed he does otherwise I will be very firm with him. I will bar entry to the social worker next week if he does come over - telling him legal adviser involved. I don't hold out much hope w...
Hi Guys. Got a situation where my Mother's social worker phoned me today whilst he was at my Mother's house, together with her Advocate Support Worker; like I was supposed to mind-read to be there. I told him I was supposed to be informed of meetings. He went on about how the dead-line for my Mother...
PETITION - stop assessments for benefits

https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/st ... ifits.html
Hi guys. i'm struggling with trying to copy and past pictures with quotes ie images, from Facebook onto a forum. There's no problem when I copy and paste them onto my email account, just when I try it onto a forum page the link shows and not the whole content. Can anyone help? I've tried researching...
Maximum 30 day wait for anyone needing counselling for mental health issues -

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/203809
Hi guys. Please can you to get in touch with your local CCGs and stress the below as vital importance for services to get with the times? As they are hindering patients' survival they have a duty of care for. Thanks. CO-PRODUCTION IN MENTAL HEALTH - WHY EVERYBODY WINS Posted on 20/11/2013 on MIND we...
I can't see how your post 'Chris' has anything to do with what I originally posted.
Should it unsubscribe and remove bookmarks right away? As I did all that some time ago, and it's still there. I just checked the settings, hope that will help. Thanks.