Bit of a tricky situation I'm in. I am in the midst of dealing with my Mum's NHS Continuing Health Care funding care fees, together with a company assisting us. This company sent an advocate out last Tuesday, under the assurance they'd secure an NHS CHC checklist, even though the CCG said an 'annota...
Hi. Does anyone know anywhere that takes used UK stamps? Our local Library used to take them to pass onto somewhere, sadly they've closed.
Has anyone taken probiotic supplements ie like Acidophilus for digestion/healthy gut?
Hi there. Took my Mum to appointment, and got talking with a lady. Who said she holidays in Madeira in a Studio Apartment for £43 a week. That can't be right....? Can't find anything online.
Hi there, wasn't sure where to post this, or if it's been addressed already. With all the claims in the press of how carers save the government millions, how come there's not the necessary support available, ie whether practical, emotional or legal? As I am and what I've read on here others struggle...
Just came across the below. Hope it helps with care funding problems lots of carers are struggling to get for their loved ones. Thousands of patients to get personalised NHS budgets Around 350,000 people could soon qualify for right to select and pay for treatments through bespoke care plan https://...
Please support the below: To: Theresa May ..Benefit Reform Justice for Jodey Need justice for Jodey Make changes to the laws regarding the benefit process We need the benefits system looking into and make sure no one ever has to suffer the loss of a mum and daughter/grandmother Son/dad / granddad et...
I live in social housing, where the landlords are due to renovate the property. I've just discovered quite a few of their other properties have water meters. Which I was shocked + dismayed about, as I tried to get one fitted some years ago. How can I rectify the matter? I'm planning on going to CAB,...
I don't trust SS or the care agency at all. Besides the fact this is the 4th care agency, I have consistently been threatened with my Mother will have to go in a care home to get me to comply and shut up. And they claim degrading and disrespectful situations are, that I limit them in!
What are peoples' view about family carers involved in their loved ones' care working alongside the care agency involved? My Mother wants me to work with them. When I asked the local authority if other family carers are involved in their family member's care? The response I got was 'not as much as y...