Hi there. Embarrassing situation here. I'm a carer for my Mother and juggling lots of things for her. I've realized my Mother's home insurance expired around last September, the paperwork that came through the post got misplaced (just found it the other day) and I haven't renewed it. Am due to phone...
The advocacy services are part of the local Mind mental health charity. I did ask the advocate a while ago who's side he was on, with how his attitude was. He said mine. But all along he's not just played 'devil's advocate' but has dismissed vital issues I need a voice expressing. Very frustrating, ...
Hi there. I've struggled these past couple of years to get advocacy support. Which I have found there have been lots of times he's not helped me as much as he makes out. Like he doesn't know what he's doing. I've actually accused him of being on the local authority's side, he denied it. Over time I'...
Hi there. What are people's experiences of advocacy support under the new care act? As I've struggled to get advocacy support for well over a year, not finding him exactly much help. As he's the manager, and doesn't have the time I was initially assured for the support I need. I've put in complaints...
MrsAverage wrote:The original article was written on 9th March. If the vote was a week later, its all too late already
The plan is to use a special parliamentary process to force a proper vote in the House of Commons – and the bigger the public outcry, the more likely it is to happen.
I did copy and past the petition.
Sorry no link - if people go on 38degrees.org.uk website and type 'Cuts to PIP claim for Mental Health'.
Sorry no link - if people go on 38degrees.org.uk website and type 'Social Care'.
Sorry no link - if people go on 38degrees.org.uk website and type NHS Petition.
Jeremy Hunt: reveal secret NHS plans Petition text Our NHS belongs to all of us. It’s too important for rushed, secret plans with no option but to cut services and close hospitals. We ask that you: 1) Reveal the details of the ‘capped expenditure process’ (CEP) which is forcing NHS bosses to 'think...