This one carers who thinks she owns me had a go at us. Yes it's my Mother's house. Social services discount that as they've commissioned the care agency. I've sent an email to my advocacy worker, just hope he can assist with this. Just something else the care agency have found to cause trouble. Unfo...
Hi guys, I've just about managed to get on an even keel with my Mother's care agency. Now something else has hit the fan. I’d organized to meet my friend at my Mother’s house this evening (Tues eve) he has the key safe code to access the key to let himself in - my Mother has always been ok with, as ...
Hi Guys, don't know if you know about the following I found on CarersUk website? Press releases Thousands of carers could be missing out on council tax discounts 28 September 2017 New research by Money Saving Expert shows that thousands of families could be missing out on council tax discounts React...
Hi guys. I've been recommended Giff-Gaff and have tried looking up info on them. I can't find any info on if they do mobile Wi-Fi. I have a laptop, not a smart mobile phone that I have 3 Network with on a rolling contract, and am thinking about changing internet provider.
No sure why you've mentioned the Information Commissioner. I've just checked online and still not sure what they do and if they can get involved. Exhausted going round in circles. How can they help in this situation? I've got legal advise on the situation, turns out the Local Government Office by la...
I understand what you are saying. How can I use whatever information a SAR will unveil is my worry if I go down that route. Can I highlight it together with the complaint I have put in with the Local Government Ombudsman? The thing there is they say they only investigate 1 year, when problems have b...
Hi there. You mentioned about applying for 'Subject Access Request' on a previous post. I'm not sure if it'd help me. I know it sounds daft but I'm worried what will be revealed, as I suffer considerably with stress and anxiety anyway. Just experiencing how social workers all along have treated me i...
Hi there, I have been 'advised' by OPG to be on good terms with officials involvement in my Mother's situation. I pointed out that I have try my best with all involved, and that they are the one's causing more difficulties that there need be. Has anyone got any tips on how to cope and deal with soci...
I've got Compass CHC investigating my Mother's situation. They sound like they know their way round the system, with all it's complexities. After I'd exhausted quite a few avenues trying to find someone that appreciated the complexity of my Mother's situation, I contacted them. They are in the proce...
As I have found out there's a National Scandal where vulnerable, disabled, frail and ill people like my Mother are being prevented from qualifying for what they are entitled to - namely NHS CHC funding. And that it is illegal for people to be charged for care fees when they have health issues result...