I'm so sorry you have this continued fight. It is exhausting! CHC were saying my husbands needs are managed, ( the buzz word now). I fought, with the help of social worker, but they had to admit that because hubby is hospitalised so often that his needs are severe and high. Don't know what to recom...
Without attempting to pour oil on troubled waters , a link to the Parliamentary & Health Care Ombudsman ... where situations like this one should be reported : https://www.ombudsman.org.uk/making-complaint/what-we-can-and-cant-help/how-we-can-help-complaints-about-continuing-healthcare-funding How ...
I've been struggling to sort out my Mum's NHS Continuing Health Care funding issue since 2012. I've been going round in circles trying to contact various organization; legal firms as well as charities for help in dealing with thing, nothing. I can't find anyone able, willing or interested in helping...
I came across the below articles, and include details of the Online Petition: Woman with Down’s syndrome ‘loses independence’ after being stripped of free bus travel Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/30/woman-downs-syndrome-loses-independence-stripped-free-bus-travel-9067690/?ito=cbshare Petiti...
Found online: If we want to change politics, we need to bring compassion back to Westminster "If politicians were to put compassion at the centre of their decision-making, just imagine how different politics in Britain would be. All the salient issues we now face, from the crisis in the NHS and univ...
I'm doing some researching into 1p Mobile. Anybody on 1p Mobile + what's it like?
I've been recommended GiffGaff, as they seem to have a good deal on unlimited calls + texts. Anybody with GiffGaff? What are they like? How easy is it to change mobile phone provider/unlock mobile phone to them? In looking on their website there seems lots of information, but how simple is it to sor...
I know a lot of people will say they couldn’t bring themselves to watch this programme but as a carer for my mum who has Parkinson’s dementia I did. I’m not embarrassed to say I cried for most of the programme not just because it was really upsetting to watch but almost like a release valve inside ...
What have they got to hide??? Not sure how you mean bowlingbun, besides their dodgy rules/systems/proceedures. Even with me having POA, they manipulate non-stop. All I know is the Care Agency chose to deem me as a problem the other year. As there were issues with the Carers which got back to the Ag...
I've looked up Power of Attorney for Health & Welfare, with regards to when it's active. Found this: 'Health and welfare attorneys As a health and welfare attorney, you make ( or help the donor make ) decisions' Which the local authority together with the care agency prevent me doing at all costs . ...