Me and my Mum are being bombarded by letters about having Smart Meters installed, even though I have phoned stating we don't want them. Even though they've given the impression that's ok, they've also said they send out the letters automatically every six months. I shouldn't have to phone them and t...
Twice now I have had to get rid of unhelpful/difficult workmen. As just recently the Plumber came out to do some work at my Mum's, and I found yesterday he'd put plastic piping + an large old bucket in my Mother's grey bin, which I'd hoped he'd get rid of himself. He knows that I look after my Mothe...
SECURITY ALERT: ATM. ________________________________ Message from a Banker * A very useful tip while withdrawing funds from an ATM. * Press ‘cancel’ button twice before inserting the card. If anyone has set up the key pad to steal your PIN code, this will cancel that set up. Please make it a habit ...
NHS Continuing Care ‘An outrageous and disgraceful conspiracy to defraud’ Stephen Squires Under the ‘1946 National Health Service Act’ which became law on 5th July 1948, every resident British citizen having an illness, disability or injury became entitled to receive NHS care ‘free at the point of n...
Continuing Healhcare System NOT fit for purpose! failing most vulnerable & ill in society

https://www.change.org/p/parliament-con ... in-society
Hi there, I came across the below if anyone's interested + has contact details at the end of the article..... 30,000 ready meals ‘could go to waste’ unless people save them from landfill Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/24/30000-ready-meals-could-go-to-waste-unless-people-save-them-from-landfi...
Hi. I've been researching Utility Warehouse to change my Mum's Gas + Electric for some time now, but the reviews seem flimsy. Anybody on here with them, and would they recommend them at all? Thanks
BT phone line problem finally sorted. Engineer came out after I sent email to CEO and 2 other letters; where I spelled everything out, (including being carer to my Mum; needing working telephone line 24/7). Even to the point of stating if they had a heart and wanted to really help to let me know. Ea...
My local authority is charging me 20% council tax, when I'm on ESA. I'm thinking of filling in + sending relevant supporting evidence about SMI form - Severe Mental Imparement - to discount me from having to pay. Not sure if it's worth doing, as I don't want it compromising my position having POA fo...
I emailed our local council's customer contact centre asking them for information on what agreement was made between them and the local housing management that they commissioned to 'managed' their housing stock. Which got translated as a Freedom of Information Request. Now it seems I'm expected to p...