You state you're 'happy to help if you can', sounds very much like you take the side of flawed systems. I've been emailing the person dealing with the complaint, who has sent me round in circles fobbing me off with they can only investigate 'up to a year'.. 'Systems' are only designed to mess with d...
I've been in contact with the local government ombudsman about how our 'local authority's' 'adult care services' have been over the years in how they've treated not just my Mother with very serious issues, but me. Took ages to put together a complaint to them, then they claim they can only investiga...
Pinned: as in pinned to the Start screen in Window 8 - all have gone. I started bookmarking them through Firefox, didn't get round to transfering them all.
Hi guys. I've sorted my laptop out, as there was a problem with the hardrive. Whilst at the shop the guy there encouraged me to let him install Windows 10 with having everything in one place. Which I did, seems a lot easier. Only snag is I had pinned websites I had on Window 8; which had lots of ite...
Hi. The 'guy' I've kept mentioning is someone who goes to a group I go to, who's background is in I.T. Just that it's limited how often I'm at the group to see him. I have changed ad-blocker to Firefox's own. I'll see how that goes. I have had to take my laptop to a computer shop to get sorted. As l...
Hi there, thanks for responding to my post. I deal with my Mother's issues, which to me relates to my caring role, that's what I bought the laptop for. When I mention about usage of gigabytes, I mean I have 10 gigabytes a month usage. Which now being on Firefox & with Ad Block Plus, doesn't see to u...
I did speak with someone on CarersUk helpline, was told to get legal advice. This solicitor is speaking with their Mental Capacity Team. She also stated that I should be as my Mother's next of kin be at all meetings. Which I told the social worker, they don't want to know - even with me having Power...
Hi there. I've just spoken with a solicitor about my Mother's situation. As the previous social worker arranged a mental capacity for my Mother, after considerable time me requesting one. As my Mother suffered severes Strokes May 2012, where she's got severe health issues, as well as lose of mobilit...
I've just spoke to the LA's carer cordinator about things, and asked to speak with someone higher than the social worker's line manager who isn't even on HCPC. And have triggered a safe-guarding alert with how this social worker is fabricating + putting words in my Mother's mouth. I have stressed th...