Any I.T. experts out there? I've got help sorting out my laptop, which used up my gigabites a lot. I'm now on Firefox as I've been told it's better, seems to be. Is Firefox compatible with Adblocker? As the guy that helped me set it up, also sorted out Adblocker. Said ad use up gigabites, which coul...
Hi there. I emailed my concerns about my Mother's social worker to the CQC, as I had done some time ago and they sounded interested to help. I have just had a response that I must have sent the email in 'error'. Doesn't the CQC help with complaints against local authorites who have 'duty of care' to...
This 'social worker' as an 'advanced practitioner'. Must be someone they've deemed most appropriate to deal with us, with him now being the 7th social worker since 2012. I've emailed CQC again.
Saving it all up for when I no longer need their support - that's the trouble they ain't supporting us. They're taking advantage of me trying to look after my Mother. And my Mother herself, when the LA have a 'duty of care' towards her.
I've put in complaints for some time now. I even contacted at least 5 different local councillors. There were those that weren't interested, 1 sided with officials in meetings,1 was busy texting in a serious meeting. I initially emailed the local mayor, who initially agreed with me, then it went rou...
Hi there. Has anyone contacted their local press about how their LA have treated them? I've been seriously thinking about it for some time now. I'm sick + tired of how for one reason or another both my Mother and I have been constantly discriminated, over-ruled, dictated to, disrespected etc etc. An...
Hi guys. I just phoned HCPC and spoke with my case officer. Who says I can still report them with their work details, and they can still deal with it. Got 4 people to report - my Mother's advocate who claims she has mental capacity, my Mother's previous social worker, the current upstart of an excus...
Hi there. My Mother's social worker phoned me from my Mother's house last Wednesday stating she want to go to day centre, and respite. He mentioned something about dead-line, as her care plan is long overdue. He insisted the meeting would go ahead today with or without me. I emailed him about how I ...
Hi there, I've looked on HCPC Health & Care Professions Council website for my Mother's social worker's details of registration; as his practices/behaviours/attitudes are unethical to say the least. He's not on there. What other bodies are there? I've looked on British Association of Social Workers,...
Had benefits stopped.jpg