[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you! I was hoping others would share their best chill out sites and I will check that link out in a bit. Do you like urban exploration? Like abandoned places? Old hospitals, under ground bunkers, mansion houses or chateau's? There was a great web site I came across on exploring abandoned plac...
The government won't get away with it forever or for much longer. The tide has turned.
What they are doing isn't the British way, its not what Brits do. They don't represent us our our feelings.
Chris, I know and I find this wrongful situation to be physically painful. I spent some time being homeless with no income or access to the NHS although I was not on the streets. Being on the street is very different. I learned a lot very quickly when the people who help are usually the ones with ve...
Shutting the Hope Centre 'is not the solution' for homeless people says Jeremy Corbyn on visit to Northampton today - Northampton Chronicle and Echo https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/shutting-the-hope-centre-is-not-the-solution-for-homeless-people-says-jeremy-corbyn-on-visit-to-northampton-tod...
Watch New Street Station turn into dining hall to feed 200 homeless people Christmas dinner - Birmingham Live https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/m ... n-15594773 (Share from Armorfly Browser)
I work on my motorcycle rebuild which had taken 8 years so far. Biking on a budget as we say. I study Ufo's and ET contact and the wider issues of spirituality. I attend a couple of spiritual social/discussion groups I found online every month or so. I recycle/upcycle things we can use (saves a lot ...
I like the Amercan Pattern Review site, when I'm too tired to sew, I like looking at what others are making. There's also a Facebook group, Sewing in the UK, and a more local FB group, Sewing in the UK-Dorset (I'm just over the border in the New Forest). I'm also in the Elna sewing machine FB group...
Not really. I prefer to chill out with a book or doing a puzzle or craft of some sort. I see enough of screens Yes I had more than enough screen time at work. That's when my eye sight started deteriorating. Computers took over so many jobs. There was no creative flair needed for CAD design drawings...