[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I feel the need to qualify this some more. People can recover and return to good health for long periods of time with the right help and support from the NHS and family and friends. That is a very personal experience which will vary between people by the nature of the fact that we are all different....
Hi jenny, no i haven't seen that film, sounds intriguing though. I will see if it's on youtube. I spent time in a Victorian era psychiatric hospital and yes parts of it were like some Hammer house of horror movie. The darkness and heavy gloss paint on the brick internal walls, high ceilings and hars...
Freelance consultants who work for the NHS and local government have been allowed to get away with breaking the law IR35 for years. I think HMRC even gave certain workers exemption from IR35. But no exemption for anyone working in the private sector I can tell you. Since the early 80's freelancers w...
Albert_1604 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:51 pm
If only one had to put the blue badge holder's
photo face up it would stop theft.
It would help if local government acted on the use of stolen or misused blue badges too.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-46715503
I love the Prisoner tv series.
So very 60s in style and yet relevant today. ;)
Hi Colin, thank you for your reply and kind words. It’s good to have people to talk to who care and understand 😊 Your post really jumped out at me. We do care and I'm glad that you understand. The internet is a great connector for people to help and support each other. Please get in touch with MIND...
I am fairly certain my blue badge was stolen from my car during a visit to one of those hand car washes in town. So be careful when visiting them.
Colin - eloquently and hauntingly put. And a moving testimony against my harshness. It's great you have found strength to battle with considerable success the 'daggers of the mind' that stab you so grievously. Jenny please don't be concerned about expressing your valid opinions which might sound a ...
Hi Pauline I am really sorry to hear about your daughters struggle. MIND is the most well known group for help and support with mental health issues. https://www.mind.org.uk/ As a person who has suffered with mental health problems myself and still do to some extent, I know how upsetting it is for y...