[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
BB, that is terrible. I didn't realise that. Colin, it's my understanding that pharmacists just look at all the meds someone is on and look for contradictions/ reactions between meds. It sounds like the GP surgery has employed a pharmacist to go through all the repeat prescriptions looking for ways...
Me too, my husband died because the GP thought he had arthritis, in fact he'd had one heart attack that was never recognised and was about to have another, fatal attack. That's very sad to hear. I'm really sorry about what happened to your husband. I have been there for two people who would have di...
I think illegal drug and alcohol abuse is so widespread, its a few decades of that catching up with the population.
parking in London costs a fortune, pinching and using a blue badge can save a lot of money in fees, there must be some way the government could resolve this. Put a chip on it the traffic wardens can scan, the moment the blue badge is stolen it can be rendered invalid. I suppose it would cost too mu...
Colin, I understood that Fentanyl was strong than Oramorph? Surely they are entirely different medicines? I would have thought this pharmacist was "exceeding his authority"? Maybe discuss it with the CCCG Complaints Officer? Thanks bowlingbun, that's certainly a consideration. I know that due to he...
Minor correction. The pharmacist who called is working for the gp practise not the independent pharmacy which supplies our meds. I didn't know the GP practise had a pharmacist so perhaps this is a new staff appointment. The situation is that this change needs to be discussed between all four of us. ...
I will try and explain as clearly as possible. My caree has been on fentanyl patches for about 2 years now and it's quite tricky to manage. Her fentanyl prescription is for chronic pain in her spine, head and pelvis. She has several chronic health problems and has been under the neurology team and p...
Thank you for being so open Colin. We have muddled our way through with our son as he rarely voices what he thinks so this is useful to see it from the 'other side'. I hope stability helped him. I also believe keeping him occupied, building on tasks that would build his self esteem and confidence h...
Today's "did you know?"

The Vatican has an infra red telescope in South America named Lucifer.