[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yep ... when it comes to giving to charities , apply the " Trussells Test " ... a VERY simple one. A can of beans ... foodbank recipient receives a can of beans. Most other charities ? Only a half or even less ... once salaries and expenses have been " Creamed off. " London marathon ... 26 miles wo...
It can be a real moral dilemma, I definitely agree. Do bear in mind that often we are asked not to give money to the 'apparently homeless'/'beggars' (and it is not just the state that asks us - outside Westminster Cathedral in Victoria is a notice asking the public NOT to give money to the beggars ...
My grandson walked past a homeless man. Firstly he said no to giving something. Then had a guilt kick, went back to him with a sausage roll and can of pepsi. The thanks were, I don't like sausage rolls and not keen on pepsi!! He did accept the drink though. Grandsons reaction was never again. DD ha...
In other words just giving my partner/caree a high dose of oral opiates 3 days after her last fentanyl patch and then see how it goes for 2 weeks is totally inadequate if not dangerous. Considering the pharmacist incorrectly told my partner there are no contra-indications for her use of zomorph, thi...
Took a while to get through to the GP surgery, but we now have a ten minute patient slot for this Friday. Apparently they don't do patient meetings. Personally i don't think ten minutes is enough time to even scratch the surface. But we will take some notes for them to read and make a decision later...
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/air-pollution-ella-kissi-debrah-mayor-of-london_uk_57551ccde4b040e3e819aadd?guccounter=1&guce_referrer_us=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmluZy5jb20v&guce_referrer_cs=spT9ahZWwU1AdW2ovCPObg Rosamund Kissi-Debrah To Sue Over London Air Pollution Levels After Daughter Died Of A...
I doubt very much that the government can initiate and complete the new housing this country desperately needs within any timetable. The need for housing has grown faster than the supply for decades. Here we are in a deep housing crisis and government throwing money at it expecting ti to just happen...
I will not judge them Chris, I have no right to and neither has anyone else. Yeah I know what your saying, its easier for some people to ignore the homeless and then it's not a problem in their heads. If I see a homeless person, I see a human being. They need to eat and stay warm and be safe somewhe...
I called in at a small local supermarket this morning to get some nana's for my little lady who has trouble retaining potasium. Near the door is an old boy must have been in his 70s. I could tell he was homeless by his skin and his general demeanour. There is usually a young lad there begging. But t...
We got rid of our TV 4 years ago in June. We finally exited the TV license payments in early 2018 after chatting with the licensing bods. As long as we don't watch any live TV or catch up TV on any phones, or tablets, or computers we are safe, We haven't missed it at all, because there was nothing t...