[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
On a purely mathematical basis. The number of people living in the uk keeps on going up and up every year and has done for decades. They haven't built enough new houses all along. BUT building new houses is not going to help when people cannot afford to buy or rent. The crux of the problem is that w...
I am staying out of this one ;) I did not vote in the EU referendum for one simple reason, we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. In July last year the government signed the UN Global Compact for the UK which not many people know about. It ensures by law that the UK has to accept workers fro...
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-persimmon-boss-jeff-fairburn-13547396 Persimmon chief executive Jeff Fairburn - the UK's highest paid CEO - is being forced out amid an ongoing row and backlash over his controversial £75m bonus. Britain's second-biggest housebuilder said controversy su...
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cover-up-over-grenfell-style-13889044 'Cover up' over Grenfell-style cladding that burns at 600C in just 10 minutes EXCLUSIVE: Leaked footage handed to the Mirror shows flames shooting up cladding being used on blocks today - in a test which construction firm bo...
Denis smart meters are not compulsory although the people pushing them have claimed they are. So there is nothing to opt out of, just decline it. The way the energy companies say it will be run, is different to how they will in reality run it. As for using smart meters to get cheaper energy prices? ...
A quick update. We sat down in the waiting area ten minutes before the appt. Doctor was 20 minutes late. He made no apology. He had no idea the surgery pharmacist was supposed to be there. He knew nothing about what we had come to discuss. He knew nothing about the Zomorph change to the fentanyl pre...
One example of higher costs using smart meters: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/06/smart-energy-meters-giving-readings-seven-times-high-study-finds/ "A study conducted by the University of Twente Enschede in the Netherlands, has found that five different types of smart meters produced readi...
Why not keep in touch and be friends, then either it will fizzle out or grow stronger. For goodness sake don't just use him as a sperm donor just because your biological clock is ticking. I know someone who did just that, and ended up with a child with Down's Syndrome. That pretty much sums up my t...
No problem. Always better twice than not at all ??? Quite a bit on the use of " Private sector " assessors in the press / on this forum over the past couple of years. Targets agreed so that XX percentage automatically fail ? Depends what you read ... and where you read it ? I agree with all of that...