[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I think we all know why there is a huge rise in the homeless and the Tory party blaming the end products of a broken society is par for the course. So lets us instead on the positive things we can all do which was the purpose of my thread. They are people, they are human beings, they are parents and...
I think that what most people don't realise is that the austerity cuts are a political choice and not a necessity. When the cost of PIP and UC is running far higher than before the cuts started, what was the point? Removing public money and giving it to vast and wealthy corporations to inflict death...
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/jan/24/ive-absolutely-had-enough-tory-mp-embarks-on-anti-austerity-tour 'I've absolutely had enough': Tory MP embarks on anti-austerity tour "Heidi Allen and Frank Field make an odd partnership at first glance. Allen, 44, the Conservative MP for one of Britai...
Couldn't agree more. There are grassy knolls , and they is ... THE grassy knoll ? ENOUGH ... anyone would think that I was a Government agent provocateur with some of my postings ? Or a staunch supporter of the present ( Non ) policies currently out there from our very own supporting organisations ...
Their "logic" is to evict poor and impoverished people from their council homes for rent arrears usually because of the well established failures in the welfare system and then put them in temporary accommodation ie: hotels and travel lodges at vastly increased cost. They have to rehouse them by law...
A mere 2 in 5 have declared interests in the BTL sector , Colin. That's not , of course , sampling the Upper House ... and the vested interests in land through hereditary ? History has proven that land has a nasty habit of being " Acquired " somewhat illegally throughout the ages ??? A tarnished hi...
A cabal of sorts ? Stuff for the conspiracists out there ! Need they look far and / or dig deeper than a couple of inches ? Occasionly , 2+2+3+3+4 does equal 14 ? Follow the money ... brushed the cobwebs off that one ? Oh Chris we could talk about that at length but not here. I did notice your earl...
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:36 am
Right to buy ... and whose really profiting ?

Several earlier threads spell out exactly who is profiting !
Not least the majority of MPs.
Call me an old cynic, but they (Politicians) will do whatever their paymasters tell them to do.
Are their any terms and conditions? aka limits on how many? :D