[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I have the CEA card and it saves its cost after just one trip to the cinema. We go in the week when the kids are at school and get a mackies afterwards. We went to our local Cineworld last week and it cost £9-50 for one ticket. That was a 2D movie with a small screen. A bit steep? But its still rela...
Two of my mates had smart meters fitted and both of their energy bills went up, one of them by 30%. After removing the smart meters their energy bills went back down to the previous levels. I am not certain but i read somewhere that there are issues with the high amount of EMF radiation given off by...
Hi after failing to obtain the care packages we need this year and the social workers told us repeatedly we wouldnt get any of what we had before. All because the county council effectively went bust. We were both under adult social care for several years and were assessed as vulnerable adults. Both...
Just want to share our problems with obtaining adaptations for our disabilities in our home. We asked for some much needed disabled adaptations in our home and please consider I was a building designer and had quite a lot of experience in housing and in particular social housing design. We originall...
Hello everyone, One of the carersuk organisation staff suggested I join the group and the forum to seek some advice or help. But I also like to help others too. Give and take. I am registered disabled, well into my 50s male with some quite unpleasant physical and mental health issues which are compl...