[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
There is no legal mandate to force anyone in the ESA support group to attend a work focused interview. But they keep making the story up that I am not being paid any benefits which is a lie they keep using to blackmail me to attend a wfi. They don't say wfi in their first letters only when I told th...
Colin, this year there have been a number of people here claiming CA, who have been asked to attend a WFI. Staff don't know the rules, but we do! I haven't applied for CA because they would take it from our benefits pound for pound. But the DWP know exactly what benefits they pay me, its on their d...
The DWP have finally capitulated after blackmailing me to attend a work focussed interview and if I didn't they would sanction my very ill partner. The DWP wrote to both of us seperately. They've tried this several times in the last 2 or 3 years but they always stop when I show them they are wrong. ...
With double glazing that is over 20 year old same as ours was, the black rubber seals inside and outside around each pain of glass and around each closing frame of the open-able windows become shrunk with age and therefore they no longer seal. So cold air gets in and warm air escapes. The cost of ju...
Hi, my wife suffered a brain injury in September last year and has lost 50% of her vision but i have been caring for her for nearly 5 1/2 years now. She also has Lupus. We have moved into a bungalow from our house of 9 years which we loved and both cried when we had to leave as my wife struggled wi...
Back to Headway. My local Headway branch were totally brilliant. I am so glad to have had their support. I had no idea how much help and support they give until I got there. I was so convinced after one visit to Headway that I fought my GP practise tooth and nail to get a brain injury diagnosis so I...
Thanks for replying jenny, I hope I don't put people off replying because of my health problems. Stigma does isolate. I often find that GPs seem to be passing judgement rather than providing diagnosis. After joining my new gp practise I was seen by a senior partner who was unhelpful. But after a for...
Yes the Tory mantra that they will make work pay means in reality they will keep cutting benefits until you have to go back to work or die.

Boris wants to make the UK workplace just like China. I'm sure he'll be in number 10 soon
Thank you Albert I will check that out online. Have you tried the wrist bands yet to see how much range they have?
I need something for when I'm outside in the back garden and my partner is in bed.
I don't know if anyone had heard of Headway? I was referef to a local Headway unit by adult social care. I have several severe physical and complex mental health issues after a truly nightmare road traffic accident in 2001 during which I almost died twice. But I also have pre existing health problem...