[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yesterday we took 45 pairs of new good quality mens and ladies socks to our local homeless organisation. Winter is hard for them and although we haven't got much, there are people with nothing. We have decided from now on to collect new clothing for the homeless and give them something every month. ...
Hi Nikiya, I hope me giving a bit of perspective would help. The thing is brain injuries can get better over many years, the synapses can reconnect. Being a friend for them is a really helpful. No it's not easy to be around, but that's when I learned who my real friends are. Same with me, I'm there ...
Again just to help people understand how a brain injury can effect people. For a year or two after the road traffic accident when I nearly died on the day and had to be hauled back. I genuinely thought that something subtle was different with the world. It felt like the world was different in many w...
Hi Nikiya, I recommend you to talk to Headway and certainly read the info on their site. They describe some of the symptoms of brain injury. Headway - the brain injury association | Headway https://www.headway.org.uk/ I find myself talking onwards mechanically often because I can't remember what the...
From my numerous experiences with numerous medical professionals post accident I have experienced some of them expressing their own personal politics or plain bigotry towards me as a disabled person. One of the key parts of being a qualified and accredited professional is that you never allow your o...
I gave the dwp and capita the opportunity to consider whether the nurse had indeed made a genuine mistake or lied but both of them refused to consider my word and the word of my carer who was present throughout the assessment. The nurse told us during the assessment that she was leaving Capita in 6 ...
I had an email back from the advice line to say they are no longer doing telephone queries, only by email.
For information ;)
The fully qualified and registered nurse who did my PIP assessment for Capita lied in my assessment report. My partner was a witness and she like me is an ex qualified professional. But I did not consent to a physical examination, I did not have a physical examination and i did not do any of the mov...
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:51 pm
Your welcome.

CUK Advice Team next stop ???
Will do that Chris, thanks mate.
Thanks for that info Chris. Tbh I am starting to think these attacks by the local JC are personal and I want to know why. They know what benefits I'm on they can look it up on their database. What I don't understand is why they keep lyng and have now lied to my mp. But thanks to the cuts to legal ai...