[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You MUST make sure that the hospital don't suddenly send mum home again, without going through the proper discharge process. (Chris will do a link for you - thanks Chris!) [/i] Hospital discharge ? The BIBLE : https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/hospitals/being-discharged-from-hospital/ I...
Daffy, you CAN continue to claim your Carers allowance for 12 weeks if your mum is in hospital for that time. Lets hope that now your mum's in hospital they find out what's wrong with her. I hate to question this but I came across something last night which said 28 days. Perhaps I got it wrong bein...
A question. Am I right in thinking that I can continue to claim carers allowance for up to 12 weeks whilst my mother is in hospital?
Don't apologise for coming back to us, that's what we are here for. Reading your last post it appears that you are picking mum up after she falls. Please don't do this, that is what ambulance staff are trained to do, don't end up an invalid with a bad back. If you call the ambulance, it is logged, ...
Thank you for all your replies. Mum has not been right for a long time. She has mental health problems, which means she is on strong sedative medication. She also on an anti-depressant, but they can't elevate her mood too much as she gets extreme mood changes. I'm grateful for links and also the hon...
A quick question. Very slowly my mother is loosing her ability to walk. She’s 74. All she’s wants to do really is lie down and it’s been like this for a decade. She’s even lost muscle in her waist which makes sitting up difficult for her sometimes. She’s had numerous falls. I can envisage that perha...
Have you earn't anything over the current limit.
If not it could just be a general check.
So if I go shopping and spend lets say £90.00 on food for Mum to top up the cupboard, does that mean I need to keep the receipt? I live in an extremely small house. No idea where I could put receipts. Finding place of laundry and clothing is difficult enough!
My mum had some mini strokes, and with each one she never quite got back to how she was previously. She gradually lost her sight, her hearing, got her words hopelessly muddled up at times, and worst of all, couldn't remember the names of the flowers I took from her own garden. Her garden was mum's ...
Hi Daffy, Here is a rough introduction to what ought to happen now, a Rough Guide. It would be best to talk over your concerns about mum's mental state with her GP, rather than Social Services. Do you think she is developing dementia...or? Social Services should be doing a NEEDS Assessment, to see ...