[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Am so pleased with the result this year. I did vote via website however I didn't watch the final (was too tired) but have it recorded and will watch it later.<br/> I stayed up long enough to watch Sophie go and for the lines to reopen so I could vote for my favourite again.<br/> My heartist of co...
<t>Yeah there has been a lot about Natalie being trained and they have said that she gave it up ages ago.<br/> My point is I don't mind them having had previous training but she did her back in aged 19 right, well she is still young and wouldn't have forgotten how the moves.<br/> Yes many of the oth...
<t>Welcome Matty,<br/> <br/> Agree with all that has been said on here.<br/> Make sure you have time for yourself, hard at this time of year but hey hang in there mate.<br/> I have only been doing this coming up for 2 years and I am a lot older and my patience has been tested on a number of occasion...
Looking forward to the final this weekend and my favourites Abbey and Aljaz are in there where they should be. I have enjoyed how they have both progressed through the show and are the most improved. Natalie has plateaued with both Susannah and Sophie both catching up in style and skill. I just love...
<t>Hi Royd,<br/> Thanks for that, however I am okay at the moment because I have in fact put away some money for a rainy day (so to speak) though I didn't expect thunder storms lol.<br/> My main issue is the complete lack of empathy these Government depts. have for the common person. There will be c...
<t>Well after waiting for over a month, I decided I would ring the DWP Carers Allowance section to enquire as to how my reclaim is going.<br/> Answer: We have received all the relevant documentation and it is in the hands of the assessor and as we currently have a back log of applications to conside...
<t>Brilliant Scally, wish I had you in my corner a few weeks back.<br/> <br/> I am still trying to get back my CA. The council and the JobcentrePlus have said it is fine but am still waiting for the CA assessor to get back to me re reinstating my CA. Both won't pay me anything until DWP have investi...
Hello again Koala Glad to hear you are enjoying this site and it is a great help to know that people on here are in the same boat and it doesn't matter what you talk about either. Good luck with the family tree, I did ours a few years back and it can get quite addictive so have stopped for now. My m...
Gidday Koala (sorry I had to do that). Everyone is welcome on here and it doesn't matter where you come from or came from. Look at me I am a kiwi living in the UK looking after my mother, so if I am allowed on here then anyone is http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif I completely understan...
Good luck with it all Sajehar, hope it all goes well for you on Friday - it will do but know exactly how you feel. I am hoping to get my letter this week from my boss stating my new hours and then it is back standing in the queue for an hour or so at the local council office waiting just to give the...