[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Well what a week I have had and it isn't about to end any time soon. It all started just over a week ago (Thursday) when mother started to feel unwell. We weren't sure where the illness came from and have been trying to establish where she had been. Shopping the previous Sunday and then out for a me...
<t>Hi Camentra,<br/> Welcome to this great site, it can be a life saver in a lot of ways, especially just venting on here if like you and I we don't have anyone to listen to us physically.<br/> I also care for my mother and yes it can be very lonely and isolating. I have been doing it now for 2 year...
<t>Hello Mumwhocares and welcome,<br/> I completely agree with what Susieq has written. <br/> People come into our lives for a reason and then leave for no apparent reason, no slight on you but that is the way life is.<br/> I have had friends of 30 -40 years that now don't have anything to do with m...
Hello and welcome Maggie Sheep,
Please feel free to vent and ask questions anytime there is always someone on here that can either help or knows someone that will.
<t>UPDATE:<br/> Rang DWP yesterday to enquire about payment and have been informed that I will in fact be getting paid next week and it will be back dated to November.<br/> Plus there is no change in what I will be receiving (which is great news).<br/> Now all I have to do is wait for Income Support...
<t>Hi David C,<br/> Yes I am back here in ole blighty. Been back over 3 years however can still remember the spiders - Huntsmen nice big buggers that were enormous.<br/> One even chased me around my living room and I had to drop one of my stereo speakers on it to kill it as I was barefooted at the t...
I get it - Robin Gibb lol very good.

My only bird pic was when in Brisbane and a kookaburra came and sat on my balcony.
The crows there were worse for the cawcawing first thing in the mornings and they even drowned the telly out.
taken in 2010
<t>Hello Paddy and welcome to the forum<br/> <br/> I also care for my mother who is 83 turning 84 in a couple of months. Mine has never said that she wants to die, she can't understand why everyone else around her has died including most of her family and 2 husbands.<br/> Everyones situation is diff...
Merry Christmas everyone, hope today brings some joy, hope and love into your day.
For many of us it will be business as usual.
Take care and have a merry day
<t>Well it is now over 5 weeks since I have informed the DWP re my reduced hours plus all the documentation and still no word. I did report on here that I didn't expect anything this side of Christmas but didn't think it would be a reality, good job I haven't gone silly on Christmas etc and have a w...