[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
UPDATE: After our first episode of the stopping watches and me finding out what the cause was, I pointed out the situation to mother and told her that she must keep her watch in daylight to enable the battery to recharge - well that was the stupidest thing to tell her to do. Long sleeved jumpers, co...
<t>In response Koala,<br/> The answer to your query is one has to live on £105 not can one live on £105 per week. Obviously so because the Government have passed a law saying that a person can live on that.<br/> <br/> However if it wasn't for the fact that my mother has her state pension and part of...
<t>Thanks,<br/> She was an inspirational woman and we spent literally hours and hours, night after night talking about anything and everything. She used to recite poetry and tales of life in the UK and her other travels. I was a teenager back then and adored her and her husband and because my family...
<t>Hello again, just received this via email from Heléna Herklots today and just wanted to clarify a wee bit.<br/> <br/> "The main carers’ benefit, Carer’s Allowance, is currently £59.75 a week for a minimum of 35 hours caring – equivalent to £1.67 an hour. It is not available to those who earn more...
<t>I had a wonderful friend who was like a second Mum to me and she was my childrens Nana as mine was out of the picture.<br/> She always used to say to me when things were going wrong "Don't let the B......s grind you down". <br/> When she died I told my work that a close friend who was like a seco...
SussexRokx, you can have as many strange events as you can handle, I have had my fair share lol. Earthquakes never bother me, as being brought up in NZ they were a common event so you just got used to them. I have seen and heard a ghost but that was a long time ago in NZ, just after the person had d...
<t>Isn't it great to have a bit of mystery in your life just to make things interesting.<br/> <br/> Unfortunately I think the watch episode is down to what I said but it was wonderful to think something spooky as afoot. By the way watch still working this morning.<br/> <br/> Just to add to my myster...
<t>What a subject eh!! I didn't mention this morning that also there was a light shining in my kitchen on the floor, what surprised me was where it was and the direction of the light as I walk around the house with no lights on this was quite a sight for me and I checked to make sure that there wasn...
Hi all, There hasn't been any births or deaths that we are aware of? Mother hasn't changed her meds at all for ages, so not sure what the problem is. After I came back from my wee job this morning I thought I would have a fiddle around with my watch and it started up so am wearing it myself, then I ...
Something really weird has happened over the past day. Last night mother's watch stopped working at 17:50, it is an eco watch so doesn't need batteries. Now I bought it for her 13 years ago. She told me this morning and I tried the watch on myself and nothing, dead as a door nail. I said to her that...