[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
That is the approach im taking now seeing myself asa care manager instead of care giver .so im looking forward to being more assertive and the changes thats going hapen. Spoke to mum yesterday about everything she was a little relculant about it saying you know what they are like they wont like it i...
Yes thank you. I actually made an appointment today with a benefit advisor for monday whos going look into everything for me.defo something i needed to know as pretty much in the dark prob with alot of stuff regarding this. And defo looking into getting a holiday booked to give myself a break and it...
My mum just said she cant be bothered being tied down with it as she has her life now and childminds her grandson and stuff and some day she doesnt be well with her health recovering from operation . I do ask for my taxi fare if im short going back and forward although thats only 3 pound going i wal...
Sorry i just the other part of post. Yes its my mummys parents but my mother and sister are not willing to commit to do anything even though they live in same street i live furtherest away in different area so that part i resent too which left me feeling sorry for grandparents that they dont get hel...
Yes defo think its time to think more of needs than what suits just . Im peepared for huffs and puffs lol but once its all ready in place think it will be far benefical that it will be something that they qont struggle with after all. Thank you for the envouragement. Needed to this after 5 long year...
Yes you are so right thats my plans exactly.get all the help added in first and get accepted into job then light and breezy explain the situation reassuring them they will be getting extra help and i can be out earning a wage and have time to visit. Thank you for all your best wishes
Thank you yesterday for all your support has def shed a new light on everything. I didnt realise that i can refuse to do the care i cant do and get the extra help. So now i have contacted grandparents care manger to get more help and have an appointment with benefit advisor on monday to get advice a...
Hi i am a young carer also .im 32 hqve been caring for my grandparents for the last 5 years. Very demanding as they are both ill now.granny confined to bed and granda suffering strokes
I hope you get the help youneed that gives you the break you deserve.going through something similar myself and aged 32 so i know how it feels
That really is the way i was thinking of doing things keeping them informed of there is going be more help brought in and this will give me time to pop in make tea have a good chat with then instead of stuck in kitchen cooking and doing laundry so its quality time.even some one bringing i their shop...