[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Great results finally happening.now grandparents are saying they realise now how much i do for them .when it takes different carers to start coming in doing shopping meals etc and i was doing all this myself .so breaking through finally letting help in.explaining its needs now not wants give them fo...
Thats my plans exactly .looking into taking a day trip on saturday then getting a holiday booked for late summer for a few wee days. Thank you
Thats what i keep telling myself they refused this instead of thinking of me and letting me do my own thing.for months now i have had to put of catching up with friends during the day going to a gym which i enjoyed.i couldnt do this for the next lot of years still. this also could be true why my mum...
I can so relate to you. I myself fond it extremely hard to say no. This makes me doing al the caring not having no enjoyment for myself. I feel very resentful because i am only 32 and this has been the case for last 5 years. Grandparents turned down loads of help from services stating i would do it ...
Thank you jenny ..yous have all been a great support.and that is true cause i usually jump and respond so i know what i have to do and going stick to my guns.only the second day of looking after myself and there has been backlash as expected but defo up to me to keep pushing through it if i am to ha...
I am going put it to answer machine and keep it on for other calls. Just find it frustrating that as a grandaughrer recieving all these calls n demands and i living futherest away. all other family live within 5 minutes of grandparents house same street that its all put on me .really not fair or con...
Not having a good day with contast fone calls from grandparents and mother about caring needs but im standing strong in this and not backing down until they realise the hugh responsibilty thats placed on me
Thank you very. That all makes perfect sense completely.thats the way i feel and it is true . Im already feeling less stressed knowing i can finally do my own thing after all these years running and doing so much.didnt realise there was so much more option. Thank you so much
Your defo right i wont be doing any future caring for mother as i have done this for grandparents that is my caring aspect done i think thats only fair
Hi sindra bless ya such a young age to start caring as thats the age i started 27 im now 32. Hope you get some help as it can be very demanding at times