[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Reading between the lines he knows exactly what hes doing.and convining you that hes seeking help for his depression when i think its all storys for you to feel sorry and compassionate for and stay with his unreasonable behavior.2 years should be the fun part unreasonable for you to live like this i...
That exactly what i think it is.they wont settle for second best and being stubborn. I have explained they will do more harm than good because if carers pull out they need new care package they will have to wait as my granny needs care 4 times a day without carers coming in she will be left with no ...
Im defo holding the line not going go back to stressing myself out and throwing myself in the deep end again. Waiting on social worker ringing me back soon today.carers complained that grandparents were complaining to them too much over being late and splilling medicine when giving it and they are n...
After things going well.social worker had to have an emergency meeting with grandparents today.complaints from carers going to have house have left them ready to pull out of providing care.they will have to get a new care package with new carers unless things improve. Think its getting to the stage ...
I agree with anne.contact local social services and get assesment done for parents.see if they can get help in so its not left for you to do or worry about..really need to do things to look after yourself.to take the stress of you i would speak to your employer see if there is any option open to you...
Glad you have made that decision and good luck .you have done all you can time to get your life back
That is a very sad situiation.your marriage is suffering your life so think how your mother would feel for her daughter suffering this way.its not fair on you.moving country doing this.you shouldnt feel guilty by saying enough is enough you have put the effort in and its not your duty to care for th...
I agree maxwell .i have now emotionally detached myself from grandparents.its far to hard coping with their practical needs then their emitions come in demanding and expecting too much of you without considering YOUR life. I also go for reflexolgy once a week.i got this free for 6 weeks complimentar...
I go through the same thing phonecalls throught out the day 1st starts just before 8am last one at near 11pm .so dont feel bad blocking it .ifs its a real emergency they know to ring and get help .the phonecalls are just general calls like what am i doing n general chit chat but after doing their ca...
Granny went into respite 2 weeks.1000 for the 2 weeks its a joke the charges. She is only on pension credit and no savings so they want 200 from her.still alot of money for someone on benefits just with no savings or assets at all