[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thats good to hear you feel better about the situation now .we all tend to beat our selves up when faced with difficult challenges but dont realise how strong we all are faced and dealing with things. Best of luck with your husbands care and take care of yourself
A good thing to do is engage with health vistor and gp there are alot of support groups for pnd. And your doing a great thing addressing it and wanting to get better.im not sure if you have sure start in your area but they are very good for young mums and multipule birth mums can do a good lot of su...
Do not beat yourself up about the incident. The police were there to help him and you they would not report that. Happens everyday very common. You seem like you are so devoted to him.hes so lucky to have such a caring wife. And maybe to put your mind at rest get few more security measures .but it w...
Yes defo take on bowlingbuns advice. Starting planning an escapism.you do not have to this caring or feel guilty by deciding not to do. Striking point you made bowlingbun take time going to shops if its a nice day this is a problem i faced if i took my time or popped inbfor sandwitch for lunch along...
That is so sad.and so selfish of your mum. Nobody would want their child living like that and being a burden on them. She should want you to he happy having your pwn life going on holidays in summer and so on. She cant keep you down like that.life shouldnt be like that.1st step i think u should see ...
God love you .you seem like you have alot on your plate.it must be hard constantly caring for husband with no break at all.and little or no thanks. Its always easy for outsiders to comment like that but they wouldnt last a day in your shoes.your situation is so hard.i just wish u all the best xx
My grandparents are the same come up with 1000 excuses why they wont take help or take stress of me. I have learnt through this forum just saying no .not giving in and believe me its working.i hope your mum could start doing the same even if you add her on to this forum might be a stepping stone for...
You should defo contact cab for benifit advice and help and it sounds a very hard situation your in. Hopefully taken the advice from bowlingbun helps you and things start improving for you and dont worry about that terrible comment from social worker
Do yous have a transport from house to hospital bus in your area that can pick him from house to appointment then home again. Its for older people that dont like publuc transport and its a wee private bus.and the drivers are so friendly with them keeping them safe and secure. So your mother can stay...
Im so in agreememt with jenny..already i can see a difference in the quality of my life. I was so dragged down with caring for both grandparents and im so young too. Now engaging with SS and acting as a care manager manging their care instead of giving it and severly short changing maself.already ha...