Sorry i meant they are not taking any other care apart from personal care.still need shopping cleaning meals go to doctors get meds give meds etc done for them
Just an update..still getting pestered to do all the care .they are taking any other care still apart fro lm personal care .i can do my grandas care but not responsible for grannys care too.endless phonecalls.text mother this morning for help to call in and do her mothers morphine patch as im busy t...
Same here lol
Aw right sorry i mis read the post
Just guessing but if your mum could phone the decision makers at pip it may well be it could be done already and she hasnt got word yet as u have been told they are paying your carers from 7th june as your mum would need to be on a qualifying benefit for you to recieve carers.worth a try
Yes matt it will be your mums decision to want too do something about it. It is an addiction so will be very hard and if she cant do it or wants to because it will be too hard she thinks then all you can do is get the equipment your looking and try and get her some care so you can get to uni and stu...
Sorry for bombaring you with all questions im just thinking of the best ways coping with this situation.im just realising you have been doing this years as you are 19 maybe you have had to grow up with this so would be your normality.having said that its a very hard situation left for you to have to...
I have just more or less said what jenny said on your other thread .i just came on here and seen our thoughts are exactly the same.it would be better addresses these issues cause at 38 invitely it is going to get worse sorry and that its not a good situation for you and your siblings
Aw right.it might get to the stage it might be best getting professional help cause it is so sad cause shes very young.it is her personal choice to not have carers and stuff tho she prob doesnt want any outside help and overeating. Could be an underlying depression for comfort eating would be good t...
Thats good you are going to uni and getting carers in then.sometimes when its not family members in they will do more for carers than family.i know this of my granny she wouldnt listen to me but does what carers say lol.so sometimes its better bringing in the professionals.