[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I change my grannys patch weekly same day every week .the patch is controlled to realase morphine every hour so its safe as its the prescribed dose of gp and i just have to change it weekly. Is this the same one do you think? I had a fear when i was asked at the start would i change it as you had co...
Hi sharon..welcome to the forum. That is crazy they want you to do it.why not the brothers and his daughters who want the will changed do the caring..why leave the caring to you and you having to give him your job thats so unfair.also considering you were in finiacial difficulty before its unfair of...
Yes jenny i have cut back from three shop runs to just a weekly shop.if they need anything i have put up at a list of phone numbers of the rest of the family who actually live in same street as them while im furtherest away.and i do meds ordering weekly only in emergencys if its a new med i will go....
Yes do that as you suggest but if all else fails get some advice of solictor for restraining order the courts will have you and your mothers best interested at heart. Tell your mum your not looking him jailed its just a banning order to give yous a life. Good luck
I wpuld also suggest if this works and things gets resolved you and your mum get counselling maybe through vitcom support
My heart sinks reading this.sorry to hear ryan .it is so sad that none of the agencys have not acted its all fell on deaf ears.and this abuse has continued.your mother is so controlled by him and you suffer the brunt of it. I would contact a solictor and see if u can get a court order against him.al...
It defo has give me a different outlook in life to make the most of it and seizing the day. I love the quote carpe diem. I know this is the point im trying to get accross to them having more of a care package will give me valuable time with them instead of hasseled with all the mudane task.when i go...
Jenny thank you for taking the time out for giving me all this guidance.it all makes perfect sense to me what your saying.it defo is that way they are putting on more pressure to get me back to doing everything again which isnt going happen so they will have to eventually take outside help. I need t...
Thank you jenny. Was just feeling so stressed this morn with the constant ringing and barrage of phone calls. Its good to know this is common when taking step back. I know i cant go back to do everything its not healthy for me and no life for me to me doing it so thank u i will stick to my guns and ...
Wecome ! Are you a carer yourself ir have care in the past?