Im sorry to hear of your situation .can i ask what is the nature of his illness plz? You defo sound as tho you deserve some well needed me time.sadly if he isnt going to treat you too or appreciate it you may have to think of changes for you own hapiness.for his age he is expecting loads of you and ...
None in ireland
This is the same care package my grandmother recieves 4 visits throughtout day double calls.shes bed bound.provided by one care company provider.this was organised by hospital based social services on her discharge from hosp.took 2 weeks to put in place before she was allowed home and that was deliv...
I agree. I think it might be wise for you contacting your gp seeing if you can get help with an organisations that specilaise with familys looking after someone with mental health. It will affect your health.i know you love your wife wish for the person back before she became ill but you need to sta...
For the sake of her family it would be really good for her to go to conselling theraphys take all that help but sometimes sorry to offend they become self centred at times not thinking of others or putting theirselves at the centre of it all wether they do not mean to our not. I think its best you g...
It means borderline personality disorder colin.quite different from bi polar
Thank you henrietta.and everything jenny said opened my eyes.its good to re read it there.when you never hear of advice like that you dont know no different to what your doing but this valueable advice from an outsider really guides you.
Great to find that link anne i have been looking everyone for my granny for these.she is bed bound and hasnt got hair washed in so long because of this.will get them so carers can wash her hair
Alot of post offices were closed in northern ireland due to this all the smaller branches.i think its by 2019 all claiments must have bank accounts rather than post office accounts which i dont think is right
Yes it controls her pain loads she doesnt be in pain now. Shes bedridden though as shes unable to walk and has to be hoisted but she wont use a hoist but she has no pain.shes comfortable tho being managed with morphine. Its worth loking into for your husband tho cause its a good way to control pain ...