[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
After much hastling them and getting told "Oh it's you again" I have finally got my respite back :) and wait for it an extra day at his day centre WOW!!! :)
Care at home would not work Mrs Average. Tried that when he first had respite. He didn't like being left when I went out and it caused a lot of problems with replacement carers.
Thank you, you are very kind and understanding. I think probably it will come to full-time care as you say. He has had financial assessments yearly, the one carer's assessment I had was probably 10 years ago when I took over his care. Mum had let him slip through the net as they both got older and k...
Hi has anyone else been having problems getting respite this year? I care for my 75 year old brother with Learning Disabilities, in December I was told his respite was being cut. After much debate they decided he could still have six weeks. I was then informed the local Care Home he stays at was onl...
Thank you Susie and everyone who replied. So relieved this morning had a reply from The hotline and everything made clearer.
"Your brother’s SDA will not be affected if someone claims Carers Allowance for caring for him" :D
Alan gets SDA do you get carers allowance as well for him Thanks
What is the difference between Severe Disablement Allowance and severe Disability Premium and how does it effect Carers allowance Thanks my brother with Learning Disability 75 Years old and Gets Severe Disablement allowance? Thanks