[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You can make a sweeping generalisation all you want. That's why I'm alone. I had my daughter at 21 and I have other children to bring up too. I know there isn't a man on a white horse but I was trying to stop my bitterness that a dad can carry on with life without a jot of guilt (sorry to all men if...
I wish you were too, thanks Albert :( ;)
I am sorry to hear the stress and pain you and your family are going through, I'm not sure what else you can do that hasn't been done already, unfortunately everything boils down to money and resources and passing the buck or blame or excuses with these things and people unfortunately are seen as ca...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you need to write books/poems/scripts .... (if you don't already) :?:
Thank goodness someone responded. And what a response. Thank you. !!! Hilarious, :D , really made me laugh and then breath a sigh of relief as I had a bad feeling I was going to get kicked off for being so cheeky, and I was already planning my appologises for if someone complained :( :unsure: but yo...
To me from me... erm should say 'caring responsibilities'.... not catering!!!!!!!! :lol: :cheer: :cheer: :shock:
Hi I'm a successful (hee hee) divorced single mum and one of my children is autistic who I care for. I have just registrered today and wondered if there were any single male carers out there wanting friendship as I am sure you all understand when your a carer it's hard to find the time to find or in...