[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>my grandmother has been in an assessment centre for dementia patients they now recon they have her stablized on medication.<br/> the prof has recomended a care home that is registered as emi and that has nursing care although the later she does not need at the moment she has vasscular dementia is...
any replys are most welcone thank you will contact the above mentioned thank you
but could the nursing home move her to i been told it called a emergency mental institution i am most concerned because if some one goes into a nursing home that is speciffically for dementia patients we would have expected her to remain there
<t>i have been told that a nursing home could in the future move my grandmother into a emergeny mental insitution if she gets too much she has vasscular dementia and is trapped in her own world with the dellusions and hallucinations any one offer any help plz???<br/> <br/> is this true even if she i...
<t>after months of waiting vasscular dementia is finally diagnosed so wot can we expect now<br/> my grandmother is in assesment centre at moment but now they say she needs full time care a care or or nursing not sure yet but social are after a meetin<br/> but apart from the hallucinations and dellus...
<t>her main symptoms are hallucinations but when we are with her she is having them but she does realise that we are not seeing them she also has a vit b 12 deficinacy which was diagnoses before xmas and is having regular injections the nurses are great with her but gettin info out of them is hard a...
many thanks she does have her own home and savings

but also i am concerned that they havnt come to a diagnosis and if she does go into a care home would they every come up with one as she has been in the assessment centre for four months now and they still dont have a clue
<t>hi my grandmother is in a mental health assessment centre and has been there for four months now originally was told it would be for six weeks social services are now trying to put her into a care home without being diagnosed with any specific as yet<br/> <br/> can they put her any were else befo...
<t>my grandmother has been in a elderly mental health assessment centre for four months now originally she was supposed to be in there for six weeks to under go assessment <br/> she has had two brain scans both showed normal for someone in there eightys lots of blood and urine tests no sign of any i...
much appreciated wil have a good read many thanks