[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I have struggled with this for the past 5 years. I have a 5 year old and a 7 year old plus a 76 year old Mum with dementia and a 78 year old dad with a progressive neurological illness and v high care needs. I have felt pretty much constantly guilty that I am a rubbish mother, daughter, wife, sister...
Louise, I DON'T manage those stressful moments! I lose my temper (either with my Mum or the kids) and then feel rubbish. I have had my Mum with dementia staying with me for the past 3 weeks, and I am a wreck! You are doing an amazing thing having your Mum full time! I do plan to see the GP to seek s...
I just want to send you a virtual hug! You are doing so well. I am also "sandwiched" with my 5 & 7 year old and my 76 year old Mum and 78 year old dad . It is so, so hard being pulled in two different directions. And I constantly feel like my needs come last on the list behind, kids, parents, cat, d...
Thank you for helpful words and welcome. My sister and I are absolutely determined that Dad cannot come home and needs to be in a nursing home. The rehab unit he is on is in agreement and also agree that his wishes to be at home are not rational. I am hoping this will hold sway with social services....
I wanted to introduced myself as I have taken so much strength and advice by lurking on here for the past few weeks! My Dad has had a progressive neurological condition for the past 15 years or so which causes has a heady mix of physical, mental, cognitive and communication symptoms. He is a very di...