[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I'm so sorry about this situation for you. I apologise, I hope my reply wasn't insensitive, but I didn't see your post at 6.48am when I posted my reply. I understand and agree with you, it is hard to speak to the Drs, especially when there are so many different ones working on the Wards and they mig...
Hi Carol Yes, I would agree with Mrs A and speak to the Drs. My Mum, also aged 89, was admitted to hospital on 18th December; she has been hallucinating, reaching out to people, things that aren't there, talking about deceased relatives and this has all been due to a serious UTI infection, low Sodiu...
Many thanks.
That's really useful.
It all seems so complicated when you read one thing in one place, and something different elsewhere and are told another!
I will email.
Hi I just wondered if anybody has knowledge of applying for this Grant? My Mother was admitted to Hospital on 18th December and is currently still in as a patient. We expect her to be discharged very soon and myself and another family member were last week looking into the cost of getting a Stairlif...
Hello to all those who responded to my query about setting up P of A for my Mum and many thanks too! I've sort of combined some of the things that were suggested, read the article in the latests Carers emag,wafted an article around that I saw in a newspaper and we (me, my Mum and my sister) had a sh...
and I've been caring for my Mum for about 2 and a half years, she's 88 and has various health issues. I Just thought I'd introduce myself and ask if anyone else 'out there' has ideas on how to start a conversation with my Mum and my elder Sister (who I'm struggling to get on with at the moment) rega...