[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
BB, thank you for your reply. Yes, the Hospital Bed came this morning, its in situ, and I've made it up. The Returner came today with it too. We also have a couple of bed pans, slide sheets delivered too. We had already got a Commode in the bedroom and Mother has had a Catheter for some years. We ha...
I really feel for you Nikki. My Mum (91) is coming home from Hospital tomorrow. Sister won't be visiting, she lives 20 minutes walk away. I'm fed up with being worried and having broken sleep too. It helped reading BB's reply, its true - we CAN only do our best under whatever circumstances. Chin up....
I wondered about this too. My Mother is coming home from Hospital next week (age 91) and it will mean 2 Carers coming in 4 times a day. This really worries me for very obvious reasons (I spoke with a Care Agency today who said they are having trouble accessing hand sanitiser and they have no masks)....
Thank you BB. It will probably be an Agency we had previously, so I have contact details. But I'm definitely going to ring them to see what extra measures they are putting in place.
Thank you for the advice - I have read the information on the link too, and made a note of what I need to ask the Agency.
Regards.
Pauline
Hi I've been reading up on some of the other posts on this subject, so I may have missed something, apologies if I have. I'm probably a bit late asking this..... but My Mother has spent the last 6 weeks in hospital (aged 91, recently had a Stroke, underlying health issues, long term catheter) and we...
My Mum (aged 91) has had a Catheter for about 5 years due to retention and cannot 'go' without one. I've lost count of the number of antibiotic courses she has had for various infections and she has been hospitalised more than once and on IV Antibiotics for dangerous ESBL UTI'. She regularly has deb...
Hi Ayjay

How's things now? Hope things have improved.

Best wishes.
Yes, very pleased for you both. Hope all continues well!
Hi all Thank you all for your responses. I'm the grand old age(!) of 54 and my Mother is 90. She has made a Will that says everything should be split between me and my Sister. I don't think she will ever go into a Care Home - that is something that neither my Sister, my Mum or Myself would ever want...