[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I lost the SDP when we moved in together as you can't get it unless you live alone. All the other premiums are awarded and then taken away again in the award letter, because they class her income (also ESA support group) as my income We both get contribution ESA I used to get the premiums as income-...
Thanks, Chris. I kinda guessed I'd be screwed. Still not sure what will happen. DWP not sure either. Advised me to contact my local authority. Something about a new housing benefit claim. If I can avoid UC I will. Seems wise to.
My relationship with my partner/carer has broken down. We both receive ESA contribution and are both in the Support Group. We will both have to declare a change in circumstances. But will it mean we have to apply for Universal Credit? I've read someone that being in receipt of the severe disability ...