and this was funny yesterday The poor ould fella, was very very poorly with Crohn's disease - resulting in a stoma and 2 dementia's. Yesterday - he asked me to explain ( again) what the Crohn's disease was that he had. I did (again) simply and afterwards he shrugged his shoulders and said 'oh, well...
The Story of the poor old fella and his holiday!! Well! this is a story that warrants the telling, if not only because it is the second time today that I have written it! How so? Well, stupidly, I typed it directly onto the Forum, forgetting that in deepest and remotest Devon the internet is not a c...
I don't live in Bournemouth but I am sending you a hug. My partner was diagnosed in February after an illness that almost took his life and major surgery. I am completely stunned by the change in him, as I am sure you are with your husband. The only way I can think of it is that my partner has gone...
Gone with the Hind

Journey to the Centre of the Darth
BOOK TITLES

Think of a book title and then just change ONE letter to give it a funny twist........

Here's some of mine -

"SILENCE OF THE LAMPS"

"AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 WAYS"

" HARRY TOTTER"

"PADDINGTON HEAR"

.................................................................... ;) ;) ;) ;)
I understand the futility of war - I was almost in tears when Prince Harry mentioned the ones that didn't come home My sons lost a very, very close friend in Afghanistan - he was killed giving covering fire to his men. My youngest son said to me " I can't understand how my friend is someone else's ...
I have been inspired by the people taking part in the Invictus Games and very impressed by the man that Prince Harry is and his 'ordinary' attitude. I am not going to rant on about his mother, because that is a different story, and he is his own man. But I decided to look up the origins of the 'INV...
The trouble with said rich brother is that he cannot understand my life - no reason why he should...... but I always come back from his place feeling a little discontented..... but I will try hard not to this time..... Yes, this idea of part time care home, is an excellent one, Jenny and one to ver...
Thank you xxxx
You are so right Pet, not harsh at all - just right I am so looking forward to a few days away ( I get 3 whole days in my rich brother's lovely house in Bolton). I need to get away from stomas, bags, smell, forgetfulness, dreamy expression on his face, the overwhelming sadness at where he has retre...