[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I am virtually there, in my virtual car, with lots of virtual food, bought with virtual money. I will virtually enjoy my Christmas, with my ( now) virtual partner, with our very unvirtual turkey crown, BUT we will be Virtually alone on Christmas Day, but , but, but my VERY NON VIRTUAL CHILDREN AND ...
Here at home..... we have daily carers, an enabler once a week, and I can sleep in a separate room so I get a night sleep..... Now he wants to go on holiday !! With me... on a coach...... like we used to.... ( I know, sad, isn't it?) It would mean..... me dealing with his dementia in front of the o...
The cruelty of these non - choices is what has laid me low this year This time last year I had a thriving business, a career, and was well known, well respected within my sphere of work - and I enjoyed hugely what I did. I was utterly astounded and horrified when I was completely 'blanked' by all t...
Well! Chris from the Gulag It all beggars belief really doesn't it when we are living from rent day to rent day with precious little home comforts..I had a small PPI payout recently, and WoW! what did I spend it on..... the much put off, and much needed new glasses I have needed for a long time. I ...
I have been a carer for 6 people since 1980........ any guesses as to how much I have saved the Government Money Machine?? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Ping Pong Game - exactly ! I have checked online and they are all still valid at the moment......... but who knows what might happen in the future - just makes me smile......
He has Dementia - I have Gift Cards! Last year he was 70 - he was given W H Smith Gift Cards by his children Last Christmas he was ill - and he was given more W H Smith Gift Cards by his children This Year it has been a difficult year of illness and increasing dementia...... and he has just found h...
My two sons think it's very funny that they are both tree surgeons and I do family trees, my little granddaughter has literally hugged trees wherever she sees them since she was about 18 months old. My eldest son bought some woodlands near a Victorian mansion just so he could own a Wellingtonia. His...
A drop of dew on a blade of grass
Caught by the sun, becomes a diamond
Brightly sparkling with all the colours
Of the Rainbow
Magnifying what lies beneath
Revealing the world in miniature

The creative eye of the Ultimate Artist
Indeed times have not changed......

We are supposed to have progressed, and we are not a third world country

but when so few have so much and so many have so little, it is difficult to believe