I told them about my job online, might be easiest?
Not exactly going one make one rich but here is my sideline - currently looking for more throughout GB (not sure about 'Noren Oirelund') 'As a Member Pioneer, you’ll bring people together in the communities around our food stores and funeral homes. You’ll get people talking about what matters most i...
Chris, believe you are conflating ESA and JSA? No requirement to look for work with ESA, at most requirement to take part in 'work-related' activities. As a carer even this should not be required - seem recall there is a Carers UK factsheet on this? Jen, am I correct in thinking you are receiving £7...
Hi and welcome, Anne-Marie. Yes it certainly seems that only those that have 'been there and got t-shirt' are able to grasp just how wearing caring can be. I believe that you will find support here though, I know its been v useful for me over last couple years. What do you think are main issues curr...
Chris From The Gulag wrote: You are unable to be paid both of these benefits at the same time. However you should still claim Carers Allowance, you will not receive payment, but you will be eligible for the Carer Premium in your ESA applicable amount.
Not quite true! I get my CA 'topped up' by 8.5 a week ESA(c).....
You gotta let me know where these 'fools' are mate I'd LOVE them try 'shutting my mouth'..... :evil:
Just want to say you are not alone Faye, not here on forum at least. Certainly that's how I see it. Your and Henrietta's responses confirmed that to me earlier. You ask how others manage. For me, have use all of my reserves of sheer bloody-mindedness. E.g. I could have cleaned up bathroom; like I ha...
Y'all Any thoughts on whether this (cleaning and tidy of floor and cleaning of wc) falls under paid carer remit or not? They did it tonight 'but not part their job'. Don't see how it is different if they change my mum rather her doing it herself (as that's what cause of mess was). Should I be insist...
Dear Claire I am guessing you are reluctant to place you're dad in residential care. Can understand this, but if you are going try this (say try rather do as sceptical will work but that's an aside) you need get more care in. Twice a day simply isn't sufficient for your dad's needs now. He might not...
Post superseceded