Hi Jackie

Just wondering if calling NHS Direct would help at all? May send on-call doc (assuming similar system in 'englandshire' than north of border) who could try to persuade on admission?

Hang in there,
FF
Hiya peeps Am going cut and paste what I sent to SS in december. '...Consequently, I do not think it is appropriate for me to try to arrange more care for next week. With my mother's back slowly healing, I can confirm that I will be away from xxxx from xxth to xxth December inclusive. Similarly, I d...
Yes and no Jackie. I was speaking about this with a mate yesterday. His mum is now in a care home and he was going there for his christmas dinner but wasn't looking fwd to it. He was generally 'dissing' (I was big Fresh Prince fan..don't judge me) xmas and way people are 'only nice each other this t...
Interesting point re. 'requirement to care'. Recently I informed social work would be restricting care to minimum (effectively a work-to-rule LOL) (nutrition, medication, incontinence laundry) for my mum. Would not be attempting to rouse her or assist carers with rousing her and would not be informi...
Hiya peeps I am trying :dry: to do a unit (1 of 2) of a 'SVQ' (similar to NVQ to 'rest of UK' friends). Not exactly most onerous coursework load ever, with project 40 hr study for whole unit (assessment is 1000 word essay and 1500 word portfolio :pinch: ) but I am really struggling to get essay done...