[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Y'all Was at a care review meeting today where care agy supervisor said that would have pull care package if one more incident form completed. My mum has been increasingly verbally and now sorry to say physically abusive to her paid carers over last few weeks. I am grateful that agy hasn't actually ...
Hi Warren I wonder what sort relationship you have with your mum? Its funny thing but am finding the..erm...'uncompromising' :pinch: relationship (battle of wills) I've always had with mine actually helps things. I mean by that is I have just got on with things with social work, as has her social wo...
Hi Emma You are obviously a very loving mum. This forum is YOUR space so if you feel you need a moan don't hold back. :whistle: I think that the duality (big word for Saturday night) that many carers feel in relation to those they care for is only natural. My mum doesn't help herself in lot ways (al...
Kathryn, you NEED take a step back and allow carers to help. Carer 'burn-out', physical or mental, is something many of us feel or have felt. My thoughts are that if you are around to 'vet' carers and how they interact with your mum then that may allay your concerns? In terms of loneliness have you ...
Henrietta are you sure on this? I spoke to my local authority yesterday and got impression CT be zero if I was accepted as FT carer (my CSP 'should' be enough for this) and my mum's GP confirm her having SMI. I explained that my mum has minor cognitive impairment, at which point advisor suggested th...
HRC now called Carers Credit. Can get if you care least 20hrs a week (if only LOL). Unlike CA, not means tested.

FF
Hi Kerry I leaving meds issue to those knowing others already posted on forum who know more about it, my mum isn't on 'dosage critical' meds. I see where your partner is coming from. One of carers who always slouches in with surly look on her face, is generally uncommunicative on arrival and always ...
I hear you Robert! :whistle:
Happy days then bowlingbun whoop whoop :silly:
Its funny thing, I don't mind my mum being more 'limited' (physically esp.) now, its her reluctance to accept that fact that I find frustrating. If she had been fit as fiddle then, say, struck down by a stroke I'd understand more. However most her problems being result of quite hard living and, admi...