[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Jenifer.
There are plenty of us here! I,m in a similar situation, looking after my mum full time and having 2 sisters who don't give a damn.
Kind regards
Nicholas
Evening. As mentioned before I look after my mum who had a stroke. Since having a bug on bank holiday weekend her mobility deteriorated. Having managed to get out the ot and physio, and bed moved downstairs, the offer of a 2 week stay at local physio rehab clinic was turned down by mum. She feels li...
Hi. As mentioned, I look after my mum who had a stroke. Bank holiday weekend she had sickness and diahorrea, which has now cleared up, but now she can't even walk to the commode. Relying on the goodwill of neighbours until tomorrow when hopefully the ot will grant a mobile hoist and care worker asse...
Evening everyone, and thank you for your replies. The emergency doctor eventually came at 3pm and I managed to go to the chemist to get what he prescribed. Unfortunately, almost immediately after she had taken the new medication, she was sick and then diahhorea several times. I called 999 and fair p...
I know it's a bank holiday weekend, but it's getting a bit silly. I rang 111 @ 7.30 this morning for a doctor to come and see mum, as she's been sick a few times and the runs. It's now 12.45 and no sign. Someone did call about 11 & I gave a list of all her medications (12 items for the stroke she ha...
Thank you everybody for their replies
Thank you
Evening everyone. As mentioned before, I look after my mum who had a stroke. She had a slight fall the other week, nothing hurt, apart from pride. Had a referral to the NHS ot & physio, who were worse than chocolate teapots. Had a private physio today, who helped, but said to me that I had to be mor...
Hi. I don't know what area of the country you live in. I live in Kent and there is carers association that can sit when you're out. I'm not sure how much help they do
Hi. Not sure if the right section to write on. Can I buy a wheelchair that has straps for her feet, not just for the heels, but for the front bit. I,ve looked online, but cannot see if they have the 2 straps. Thank you