He went into A&E two days ago (on his birthday!!) because he was howling and writhing in agony and had to call an ambulance . He got given oral morphine and IV paracetamol which took thee edge off his joints pains. He saw a rheumatologist who arranged for him to take home some oral morphine and go b...
Thank you so much you guys. Been in and out of hospital this week. He is really struggling. Getting great care though. Just he is so rare that it's hard for them to help. I've been emailing with Samaritans (can't really call because he would hear and worry) which has helped a bit. Just a bit low and...
How frustrating! Urgh I'm angry for you! Hope it gets sorted in the end!
So happy the PIP got sorted for you! It's a stressful thing to have to do, but so glad you got pleasant people helping you :D

I just hope the care plan gets sorted too!
Thanks MrsAverage :D It is good to know I'm not the only one who feels low and a bit depressed. I guess I just worry when I feel even a bit down because I can deteriorate quickly (I haven't for a long while, but it is still a worry). Just things I normally do in this situation aren't working very we...
I am struggling quite a bit with my husband's condition getting worse over time. His flare ups are getting closer together. Not only that, the doctors now think something else is wrong with him alongside his autoimmune condition (IgG4) because the IgG4 diagnosis doesn't explain his level of pain. He...
Xmas can be a tough time. The number of times my husband has been ill over Xmas (just by poor luck I think) I get a bit anxious this time of year. We go down to my parents' place in Somerset - which I absolutely love (I'm really close to my parents and my OH gets on with them really well) - BUT we a...
Hiya, I'm pretty new here too and I can relate completely. I've been a carer for my now husband on and off for 7 years (I'm his full time carer now and looks like it will remain that way from now on). I know what you mean about the family saying they are proud of you etc. They are just trying to be ...
I agree- amazon prime is amazing! You can get most items on prime and if you order a lot it is totally worth it. They have pretty much everything you can imagine on Amazon - I get a LOT of my stuff on there! Also, you get amazon prime online streaming service - so you can watch movies and TV shows. ...
I was wondering about this. I think I need an emergency Carers card or whatever it is called because my husband can be house bound some of the time and he might be in trouble if I got in an accident . Who do I ask for such a thing? Also, with the cinema thing - my husband has this . It's called a CE...