[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Quantum leap Image
Thank you India and Mrytle Image best wishes RRB
About thirteen years ago, a manic four legged girl bounced into our lives. I remember vividly hearing she was left alone for days on end and saying "I'll take her". My husband was working nights at the time and was due in at 6.30 in the morning. I sat up all night with her, as she raced from one en...
Thank you dancing in the rain and no1mum, I'm glad I found this forum. Best wishes RRB
Thankyou India, Thankyou Myrtl... I am ok now, however was feeling very low and isolated last week due to everything going on..... And been struggling financially... I have now, afetr some very useful advice, applied for direct payments as a carer... Not sure what the outcome will be.. We will see,...
A big hello and welcome , I'm brand new too. Best wishes RRB
To you all http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_smile.gif I have been a carer for my elderly dad for a few years now. He has just returned home after being in hospital twice with pneumonia and then a chest infection, he is 89. Its good to find other people who are in the same boat, as sometimes th...