[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Tracie, still give the G.P. a ring tomorrow. They should have some emergency appointments available. Its worth a try.
Indy.x
<t>Hi Tracie, just checking to make sure your ok. Ring those numbers if you have to. Hopefully your friend will get back to you at some point tonight. Might be worth ringing G.P. in the morning and see if you can get an earlier appointment. Try and keep going Tracie.<br/> Catch ya later.<br/> Indy.x...
Tracie, I understand why you can't talk to hubby, but do you not have a friend you can talk things thru with? Any chance of getting an appointment with the G.P. tomorrow? even if it's just a telephone consultation, just to let them know how your feeling? Keep posting on the forum if you can. There's...
No problem Tracie. Has this feeling come on suddenly, or has it been building for a while? Is there somebody you can call for support? I know it's hard, but keep going Tracie. Everyone here is with you to help you through. Sending you a hug and some strength. I'll be back later. http://www.carersuk....
Tracie, stick around on the forum. Sorry your frightened, but you have everybody here to support you. Please don't feel your on your own. I'm gonna pop back later to see how you are.
Take care, Indy.x
Mountain
Hi and welcome to the forum Image
Hi Maureen Image
Hi Image bit of a late welcome to the forum Image
Warning