[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello and welcome from me too!!
........yes...care managers....im still trying to find out what exactly it is they manage!
<t>Hi, kayleigh! a big hello and welcome from me. Can you have a word with your G.P or midwife?? perhaps if you tell them how you are feeling etc., it might start the ball rolling. Has your partner seen G.P lately? im just wondering if hes on medication does he need a review? i know a change in meds...
Im quite new - but, hello and welcome!
<t>O dear, thats a difficult one. I dont think it would be wise to say it under the circumstances. I think the person you care for might realise how hard it is for you, but at the same time they might not want to hear it. Its so hard to know at times what to do for the best. Do you have anybody comi...
<t>Hi everyone! I have taken all your comments on board!! Dancing in the rain, i didnt think you were being critical at all so dont worry. <br/> Iv known my friend for many years. We saw each other every day. I know her very well, and unfortunately this isnt a case of her still grieving etc or being...
<t>Thank you to everybody that has taken time out to reply. Just those two little words.....HELLO and WELCOME mean so much to me. I am going to check out wrvs servcie with out doubt. <br/> As for my friend,. she knows already knows how i feel. Even her other friends are shocked, i know that because ...
<t>thank you so much for taking the time to reply. i know there are many people in a much worse position then me, and i feel guilty for having a moan. sometimes i feel invisable to the outside world, and as though my feelings dont matter. Neighbours will ask now and again how my mum is, or say how t...
<t>Hi, yes i feel like that sometimes, especially when its been one of ''those'' days when nothing goes right and you feel as though your going round in circles. My mum who i care for and love dearly, now and again will point out what i havent done or what i've forgotton to do! I do try and explain ...
<t>I have been a carer for many years. My mum is 84 and suffers with many health issues. Im also a single parent and we have no other family.<br/> Although i am lucky enough to work for a couple of hours each day(its a godsend and only 2 minutes from home) my work is stressfull, but of course my lif...