[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
wedding
lucky
lottery (i wish)
nasal !
nobody is going to think your a bad mum, please dont think that. You have more than being a mum to deal with and its hard going. I would still have a word with the midwife. You never know, it might be a different one this time round (hopefully) who is a bit more helpful. Also, i might of mentioned i...
O i really feel for you. I know its a few days after your post, but i hope things are a little better for you now. Let us know how things are going. xx
<t>Hi, i got my mum a touch screen cos of arthritis etc. Dont know if i have done right or wrong thing with that as she can be heavy handed!!<br/> Iv given her some very basic lessons, and they are basic cos i cant do much more myself, then iv just let her mess round with it when im here. Considerin...
......a little late, but hello and welcome. x Image
You seem a little better thank goodness! Image
Hi bev, Hello and welcome from me. xx