[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Happy Birthday Tracie.x
Happy Birthday Juggler! Image
Tracie - Sorry I've not been on the forum for a few days. I have been thinking of you tho. Hope your feeling a bit better?
Tracie, how are you feeling?
Happy Birthday!x
Hi Tracie, sorry your so upset. Bit of a shot in the dark, but could you see a different doctor perhaps? Is there not some sort of emergency help available for you other than going to hospital? - Try and keep going. I'm gonna pop back later and see how you are.
Indy.x
Tracie - Hope you get on ok with the doctor today.
Tracie, how are you?
I've a feeling I'm a bit late... Image I'm sure you said your Birthday was sometime last week?..
Anyway! Happy Birthday!!! hope you had a lovely day!
Indy.x
<t>Hi Tracie, I hope your feeling a bit better today. I'm going to work in a mo, so won't be able to get back on the forum till later on. I'll be thinking of you tho.<br/> I understand what you mean about the Doctor's/locums. Sometimes it's better to stick with who knows you best.<br/> Take care Tra...