[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
awesome I play black ops 2 on 360 and love killzone 3 and gran turismo 5 on ps3 xbox tag is oG33MANo and playstation id is oKUKLINSKIo by all means add me as I have loadsa games for both consoles Running behind on some of the newer titles, but sure they can be picked up for a few quid. (Because I'm...
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody, looks like I'm gonna be okay here. Image
Thought I'd say hello. (Deep breath...) Been caring for my 86 year old Mum now for the last 9 years, I'm 47 myself and have given up work, and any sort of social life in general to care. If I'm honest just fed up of my own company when I get a few hours for myself, (Like the time this has been poste...
Ello all, first post here and was surprised to see this thread. On the 360 and PS3 here and there, Uncharted 2/3, Halo Reach/ODST, Far Cry 3, Forza and quite a few others.

Would be good to meet up with members here, won't post Gamertag as yet as I need to read the posting rules.