[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I had not realized that this overlapping rule had been around for so long never the less the government could have called this carers allowance many things at the time and not necessarily made it a pension or made it means tested.<br/> I would like to go back to the individualized budgets. I am v...
<t>thankyou for your comments , I have to say that in 23 years of carering for our daughter with multiple and profound disabilities my experience has been in all that time not one change to our benefit or the way it is delivered has been to the benefit of either myself as a carer or our daughter. It...
I would like to voice my concerns to you whilst there is consulting with the government on the new strategy for carers.

My concerns are about the minister’s comments at the carer’s summit about “empowering carersâ€Â
<t>hi izziwizz,<br/> if your total income is over £208 per week per couple you will not get pension credit.If you have a mortgage or borrowing against your home you can ask for a form to send to your lender and they will consider interest on anything up to £100,000 apply anyway you have nothin...
Linda P
<t>To: CAMERON, David<br/> Subject: Carers allowance<br/> <br/> Could David Cameron explain to me why as a carer and reaching my 60th birthday when my carer allowance has been taken away in favour of my old age pension because of the benefit overlapping rule. Although I will be caring for our daught...
<r>Dear Sir /Madam.<br/> I am writing in response to the e mail below. DIRECT PAYMENTS ARE NOT THE WAY FORWARD. I am absolutely horrified you are thinking along these lines. First and foremost Don’t you think us carers have enough to do without the headache of buying in care and services for ...
I have created an e petition to lobby Gordon Brown to abolish this dreadfull overlapping rule click link below or go to News and petitions forum if we got 6 millon names we would be cooking on gas

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/oldagecarer/
If there are that many carers why not have a day of direct action converge on London and bring it to a stand still a few days like that and they would have to listen
Hello why not sin my e petition to lobby Gordon Brown to allow carer allowance along side state pension
Click link below or go to News and petions forum
Regards Linda p.
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/oldagecarer/ ... Ekg4tAN7dl