[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>thank you Charles47 for the gentle reprimand but sometimes it is good to let of steam about perceived injustices rather like a safety valve and voicing them is we all know not going to make a jot of difference. I suspect Excaliber has rather enjoyed bating us in this thread and i have certainly e...
<t>Now translate that into English so that the plebs like me can understand it. then perhaps we may be the enlightened ones also. Perhaps the people still living in caravans after summer flooding might also be" lifted" by such a poem. Heaven knows we all need something i dont see anybody putting out...
<t>yes i totally agree Cheril the peril my husband brought home £200 less this financial year than last and that was after a pay rise because of the tax. This government has had our money in spades and we are creaking under the weight of this tax burden SO WHERE IS OUR TAX MONEY GOING ???<br/> <b...
Excaliber wrote " Patriotism is the last recourse of a scoundrel "

yes catch me if you can.
<t>I dont think we are any more dependent on imports oil or otherwise than any other developed country but you dont see many other countries running to threw in millions of their citizens money in aid and commit their soldiers to very costly wars both in terms of money and young men and women's live...
<t>HelloTaffimac<br/> I am a carer for my daughter with Downs syndrome and severe Autism i gave up work and have been a carer for her for the past 23 years I am now 60 and i look towards the future with trepidation. We would like to keep our daughter at home for as long as we are able to manage and ...
<t>I have travelled the third world as it happens my husband comes from a third world country and i think it would be very naive to believe that the Afghan farmers will see very much of this money,It will go straight into the pockets of the high ups to fund their life style, It will be throwing mone...
Gordon Brown has just announced he is giving Afghanistan four Hundred Million Pounds.
How much further are carers going to go down on the pecking order for help,

Notice NO TEN YEAR PLAN FOR THAT.
i dont think its a blonde moment its politician gobbledegook to blind everyone the the simplicity of the problem Simply introduce a carer premium that isn't a pension problem solved.
<t>I am not at all surprised at your problems and i do commiserate with you no body knows until you have walked a mile in our shoes.. Please put your posting on this sight in an envelope and send it to Emelda Redmond the chair woman who is, as we speak is consulting with Ivan Lewis and his cohorts t...