[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>No reasonable person would deny a safe haven for people genuinely fleeing persecution. but i think Immigration of any kind should be stopped forth with and our borders closed. What some people dont seem to realize it has a very negative bearing on immigrants already in the country I am dismayed t...
Thank you Man on MTB.
To voice anything about immigrants these days is to be shouted down people who have voiced in favour of immigration continuing obviously have not had my families life experiences.
Diagnosis - or lack of it - around autism has been poor for years and has little to do with the numbers of children in the school and everything to do with assumptions about behavior. If anything, diagnosis has improved in recent years - and it still isn't good enough. We suggested twice to the hea...
Charles47 wrote As far as substandard doctors and nursing staff I don't agree that foreign doctors are alone in meeting low standards. They are far more likely to be struck off but in my area a paediatrician (White, English) misdiagnosed hundreds of children and mistreated hundreds more. He wasn't ...
<t>Thank you Cheril the peril.<br/> When my daughter started her special school at 3 years old it was a school for severe learning difuclties, The head mistres at that school let every child that applied into that school, as a reslt the school got larger and larger she let in children to the detreme...
Just one last point 3 people have been killed in the last 6 months in our small county by immigrant drivers either drunk or had no license insurance and the like.
<t>reply to charles47<br/> I resent bitterly the inference on my being a nazi supporter. My husband came here from a ex British colony he had remedial teaching until he was 15 he funded his way through college himself he had to buy his naturalization himself at 18 he has never been out of work he le...
<t>excaliber this argument about our economy collapsing with out immigrants is quite frankly utter rubbish and really wont wash for me any more. For every penny they make for the economy they take two pence out with their hospital bills (their pregnancy rates are through the roof) the extra teachers...
i agree
<t>I did not read that Charles47. I knew that our contribution was a lot but i didn't realize how much. I have often wondered what we get out of this European union. Nothing as far as i can see, I once had the great misfortune to have to spend two whole weeks in Brussels i was walking down the road ...