[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Surprise! surprise! They voted them selves a 2.5 % Rise.

My abhorrence for this species of humanity defies a quote need i say more.
Hello Marion28, We would be very interested in comming but i will have to find out how far it is from East sussex, We are used to travelling distances so i will get back to you with a definite.
Im thinking along the lines of helping disabled adults too not just the children Thank you marion28. When children with a disability become adults they seem to fall off the radar until they reach old age. A scheme to put in place social clubs for adults with a disability disco once week in safe env...
<t>This rise in the cost of fuel has been announced today. It could be as much as 20%. This particularly affects people like carers and the elderly that spend a great deal of time at home.Its not just homes that have to be heated its offices,shops and public buildings which will all pass the cost on...
Yes George, I love Christmas but people that dont have a caring commitment forget that its extra hard for carers at this time of year trying to make sure all our loved ones enjoy this festive time at the same time trying to keep one eye on the purse strings. Happy New year anyway.
<t>Hi Lucinda<br/> If you ring 0845 850 1166 they will send you a application for a HC2 certificate which if you qualify means you dont pay for prescriptions, eye tests, Dentists ect you just produce your certificate where required, but it is means tested if you get the highest DLA you should qualif...
<t>Speaking as a parent carer. our small family has been absolutely shafted by this government, As soon as it got in power first it fiddled with the tax and and we lost out financially(married mans allowance) then it altered all the benefits our daughter and people like her was receiving ( severe di...
<t>Back to where you came from My Maternal Grand mother was born in the workhouse from an immigrant Irish mother and a real Romany Gipsy father. My fathers family came as far a i can trace from his family name down from scandinavia with Rolo and and fought with the invading Norman army ( many of whi...
Point taken
<t>We have friends second and third generation of west indian decent that are voting BNP in the next election in Dagenham because they cannot get a council house every time they get near the top an imigrant family come into the borough and jump in front of them we have some friends that have been wa...