[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
told ya Gordon Brown will have people with a disability up chimneys if he can get them off of benefits Image
<t>My daughter has been on benefits all of her life under this review i am fully expecting this government to be sending people like her up chimneys to work.<br/> <br/> They have had money in-spades off of tax payers and waisted it on unnecessary bureaucracy and ridiculous initiatives thought up by ...
<t>Yes its quite a dilemma this isn't it. it must be an allowance and a pension because in-spite of caring for the past 23 years and receiving carer allowance it stopped at 60 because of the pensions overlapping rule which prevents people taking their pension and receiving carer allowance so even th...
<t>What is being proposed is to take money away from some disabled people to fund others .One way of putting this question is: who should pay for the increase of much-needed care to be provided to some disabled people by local authorities? Should it be taxpayers in the middle and upper ends of the i...
They are all as bent as nine bob notes every man jack of em. Image
Good ridance to Peter Hain but you are usually off with the devil you know,
Marion the best thing you can do at this stage is write to you M.P. the schools hate that. Then if you get no response look for a solicitor that deals with statementing and educational law. You can get a list disability rights people and get the local authority to court if necessary to implement you...
<t>I have read through the Ann McGuires web chat. WHAT A LOAD OF OLD TOSH . Emelda Redmond is doing what i have seen other countless people do in her position and that is to tipy toe round ministers for fear of upsetting them in a nut shell all that Ann McGuire could keep on saying is WE ARE LOOKING...
<t>When our daughter was born and i asked when could we take her home from hospital the Dr doing the blood test to be sent to guys confirming Downs syndrome said " wait until you get the tests back and then see if you will want to" this made our resolve even stronger to keep our daughter at home. Th...
A million of us carers

Sorry 6 million carers in UK
<t>Did anybody watch Peter Snow and his son yesterday evening doing a program on BBC2 at 9-am on Britain wages? We my friends are totally and utterly forgotten overlooked non existent people in British society. A million of us carers and we didn't even get a mention dumped at he bottom with the peop...