<t>There seems to be absolutely no integrity anymore in the Ethos of any institution in this country. Everybody is in the game for what they can get out of it financialy, All except a minority group of people called carers who care out of love, responsibility put them selves into financial hardship ...
<t>I have read through this transcript and in a nut shell and very simplistically how i understood it the select committee seem to have a real grasp on what carers are really concerned about and raised them with Ivan Lewis and Ann Mcguire. <br/> Overall there is a lot of rhetoric from them both in a...
<t>I notice they have not said anything about the exorbitant expenses MPs enjoy. They can just bank their pay and increase their expenses. I noticed one of their adviser's spent 56,000 on taxis last year and that was supposed to be for a 3 day week.<br/> Its just one great big gravy train for those ...
Lnda & Ean Pestano
We could always chain ourselves to the railing gates at Downing St or stop the traffic in Whitehall anything to get our voice heard.
<t>We here at home are very disappointed with this proposed strategy but i have to say i did not expect very much from it. when i have been trying over the past few years to raise the profile of carers no body is interested my petition on the ugov site to give carers over 60 or 65 carer allowance ha...
nothing about it helps me as a carer NO
<t>THANK YOU <br/> all very kindly for your suggestions i think i got most of the points raised across in the interview. The thing that bothered me also and i don't think anybody has picked up on is this 2.5 million proposed money for carers WILL IT BE RING FENCED. i suspect not this gives the local...
i have been invited to go on local radio this morning to talk about the new carers strategy

ANY SUGGESTIONS Image
<t>[quote] have already asked for some restraint. Please remember that - individual politics aside - we are all on the same side here. We are here for carers. To support each other and keep each other informed. [quote]<br/> <br/> I cannot see how my last post was so offensive but then again it dosnt...